Tuesday, August 5, 2014

NEW BLOG GRAND OPENING!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! :D XD



--------------------------------------GRAND OPENING NOTICE!!!!!---------------------------------

Hello everyone and welcome to sanel kukic's new blog!!!!!  I am sanel kukic, the owner of Keep Jacksonville Awesome!!!!!! and now Malware Shield!!! In this blog, I will be describing malware of all kinds and tips on protecting yourself and I will also be rating different kinds of anti-malware software. Here are my blog websites:

1. keepjaxawesome1.blogspot.com
2. malwareshield2.blogspot.com  (NEW!!!!!)

Be sure that you visit both of my blogs!!! I will be posting as soon as I get any info about malware running rampant. Have fun!!!!


                                                                                                                 Sincerely,
                   
                                                                                                              Sanel Kukic
                                                                                                      Blog Creator of 2 blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment